Kick off your mornings with these Keto No-Bake Energy Bites! These 6 ingredient Energy Bites are easy to make and easy to grab on those busy mornings.
Whether you eat breakfast at 7am or 12pm, these Keto No-Bake Energy bites can be shared and enjoyed at any time.
Or if you need a healthy alternative mid-day snack, give this recipe a shot. Since these bites are packed with 4grams of fiber, they are a perfect snack for helping you feel full.
Fiber and Keto
We’ve made this recipe with Keto Dieters in mind because fiber has no boundaries! Fiber is especially important for beginning keto dieter since your body is going through quite a change. This can cause some constipation that can easily be solved with fiber!
If you enjoyed this recipe you should definitely check out our Vegan Baked Pumpkin Oat Bars for some Autumn inspired breakfasts.
Keto No-Bake Energy Bites
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 packet Chai Flavored Fiber Packet
- 1/3 cup Keto-Friendly Chocolate Chips
- In a medium sized bowl, combine peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
- Stir the first three ingredients until unified.
- Add in the oats, Chai Flavored Fiber Packet, and Keto Chocolate Chips into the mixture
- Mix all the ingredients until evenly coated.
- Once mixture is evenly coated, transfer the bowl into the refrigerator and let it firm up for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the mixture from the fridge and roll into 1inch balls.
- Enjoy now or later [Store the remaining Keto No-Bake Energy Bites into fridge in a sealed container to enjoy later.]
View this post on Instagram
🥜Keto No-Bake Energy Bites🥜 This simple recipe is made from 6 ingredients you probably already have in your own pantry! Perfect for keto dieters and busy mornings☀️Or if you’ve been on the search for a healthy alternative midday snack, give this recipe a shot! This recipe is packed with 4grams of fiber from our Chai Flavored Fiber Packet to help you conquer those hunger cravings!💪🏼 Find this recipe in the link in our bio↖️