It’s time for all things Fall! We’re here to kick off the fall season with our Vegan Baked Pumpkin Oat Bars!
This recipe is easy, nutritious, and delicious. Perfect to save for breakfast on-the-go or pack into your kid’s school lunch box…at home.
Eat them as is or warm them up in the microwave for a warm and soft oat bar.
That’s not all folks! There’s something really special about these oat bars. We used our Pure Psyllium Husk Fiber Powder and water as an egg replacement. Check out our blog post to see how we do this!
Yes, these Oat Bars are vegan! Of course if you’d like to use regular ol’ eggs, you can!
Vegan Baked Pumpkin Oat Bars
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Nature's Flavors Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 4 oz Egg Replacer (Psyllium Husk Fiber Powder)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- While that's heating, mix all your ingredients together.
- Transfer mixture into a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake mixture for 25-30minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- Cut into squares and enjoy! Or place them in the fridge for the next morning.
- To reheat your bars, simply put them in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
View this post on Instagram
🍂We’re kicking off the pumpkin season with these Vegan Baked Pumpkin Oat Bars🎃🍂 Oat bars are perfect to grab for a busy morning and easy to make! Notice anything familiar? We used our very own egg substitute from our previous post to make these vegan friendly 🌱 🎃2 cups Old Fashioned Oats 🎃1 cup pumpkin purée 🎃4 oz egg substitute 🎃1/4 cup maple syrup 🎃1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips 🎃3/4 cup almond milk 🎃1 tsp @natures_flavors Organic Vanilla Extract 🎃1tbsp Cinnamon #naturlax #naturlaxpsyllium #fibersupplement #fiberrich #fiberpower #psylliumhusk #pumpkinrecipes #pumpkinseason #oatbars #veganrecipes #pumpkinveganrecipes #eggsubstitute #eggreplacer #breakfastrecipes #veganbreakfast #easybreakfast #busymornings #plantbaseddiet #balanceddiet