A healthy body and fiber is nature’s perfect pairing. We know there’s a lot that goes into a healthy mind and body, like hydration, exercise, and sleep. But did you know fiber is another key component in health and wellness? It sure is! Fiber is a superfood that helps you and your body feel and be super! Fiber is commonly known for relieving constipation which can help prevent a lot of other health issues in the long run. While this is important for your colon and digestive tract, fiber has even more to offer for your body. Fiber helps athletic bodies, non-athletic bodies, pregnant bodies, and pets! In any body, fiber aids in weight loss, helps control insulin, and lowers risk of cardiovascular disease! Click on some posts and read more about what fiber can do for you!
- Fiber & Safer PregnanciesFiber is important for everyone, but especially if you’re pregnant! On average, a high-fiber diet supports weight loss, lowers blood pressure, prevents constipation, and lowers your risk of heart disease. If you are pregnant, a […]
- Fiber for Fitness: How to Achieve Better Performance 💪🏼For most people, summer time means beach trips, vacation, and free time (finally!)… but for athletes, it means fitness packets, team training, and tournaments. BUT WAIT! Before you jump to the conclusion that this post […]
- Why It’s Important To Eat High Fiber FoodsWe’ve all heard that it’s important to consume a high fiber diet but what does that look like? What are the benefits of a high fiber diet? What is a high fiber diet? How much […]
- Relieving ConstipationConstipation is commonly recognized as an irregularity in bowel movement. Having difficulties passing stool? You are most likely experiencing the symptoms of constipation. Regular bowel movements should occur at least once a day, if not […]
- High Fiber Diet: Why it’s important and what you should eatWhy its important to have a high fiber diet? Recent data has shown that having a high fiber diet can support us in many ways but sadly many fall far short of the recommended daily […]
There’s so much fiber can do for your body so why not try increasing your daily fiber intake today! Head over to our Recipes page to see just how easy it is to add some much needed fiber into your diet. Or check out our Fiber Facts page to uncover the many hidden secrets of fiber. Naturlax’s products are gluten-free, sugar-free, plant-based, and low carb. Suitable for just about anyone’s dietary needs!
Connect with us
Have a question, comment, or concern? Feel free to reach out to us! We’re always happy to hear from you.
Shop with us
Tired of bland fiber options? Naturlax has created over 80 flavors of fiber! There’s a flavor for everyone.