A healthy body and fiber is nature’s perfect pairing. We know there’s a lot that goes into a healthy mind and body, like hydration, exercise, and sleep. But did you know fiber is another key component in health and wellness? It sure is! Fiber is a superfood that helps you and your body feel and be super! Fiber is commonly known for relieving constipation which can help prevent a lot of other health issues in the long run. While this is important for your colon and digestive tract, fiber has even more to offer for your body. Fiber helps athletic bodies, non-athletic bodies, pregnant bodies, and pets! In any body, fiber aids in weight loss, helps control insulin, and lowers risk of cardiovascular disease! Click on some posts and read more about what fiber can do for you!
- Constipation in Your Children: Three Easy Ways to Relieve ItParents can help their tummy troubled toddlers with these three easy steps!
- Should You Include Fiber with Your Fast?Whether you choose to fast or not we wanted to answer the questions: What can you consume while fasting? Should you include fiber with your fast? Why Fast? There are various techniques and reasons for […]
- Cure Your Post-Valentine’s Day Sugar Overload with FiberDid you know 58 million pounds of chocolate is sold for Valentine’s Day?. That’s a lot of chocolate and a lot of sugar! And for those who don’t have a special someone in their lives, […]
- Avoid Being Bloated and Constipated during the HolidaysThe holiday season means joy, socially-distant family time, and more food than can fit on the table! This can also include the uncomfortable feeling of being bloated and maybe even constipation. But enjoying the holidays […]
- Three Types of Plant Based Fiber SupplementsDid you know psyllium isn’t the only plant based fiber supplement? That’s right! We’ve done some searching and found two other plant based fiber supplements. This includes inulin and acacia, and no we don’t mean […]
There’s so much fiber can do for your body so why not try increasing your daily fiber intake today! Head over to our Recipes page to see just how easy it is to add some much needed fiber into your diet. Or check out our Fiber Facts page to uncover the many hidden secrets of fiber. Naturlax’s products are gluten-free, sugar-free, plant-based, and low carb. Suitable for just about anyone’s dietary needs!
Connect with us
Have a question, comment, or concern? Feel free to reach out to us! We’re always happy to hear from you.
Shop with us
Tired of bland fiber options? Naturlax has created over 80 flavors of fiber! There’s a flavor for everyone.