Easy Mini Pumpkin Pancakes
If you aren’t tired of another pumpkin recipe, then these Mini Pumpkin Pancakes are just for you! We wanted to crank out one last Pumpkin recipe before season turns to the winter holidays.
We couldn’t help but notice mini pancakes taking over our feed so we had to give it shot! The content creators had loads of fun making these little flapjacks and we believe you will too!
First we need to clear the air, there is more to these Mini Pumpkin Pancakes than meets the eye. Our mini cakes are packed with one serving of our all-natural Pure Psyllium Husk Fiber Powder. They’re tiny but mighty!
But our Psyllium Powder did a lot more for this mini flapjacks than add some much-needed fiber. We used our Pure Psyllium Powder as an egg substitute in these cakes so they’re completely vegan.
Check out our Psyllium Husk Fiber Powder as Egg Substitutes to find out how to do this!
Mini Pumpkin Pancakes
- Mixing Bowls
- Flat Frying Pan/Griddle
- Hot Plate/ Stove
- Piping Bag/ Ziploc Bag
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- Psyllium Powder as Egg Substitute
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tbsp SweetenFX
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- Pinch of Salt
- Combine dry ingredients, All purpose flour, sweetener, baking powder, ground allspice, cinnamon, ground ginger, and salt into a bowl. Whisk together.
- In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pipe the pancake batter into a piping bag or ziploc bag.
- On medium, pipe the pancakes in 1inches circles on the flat frying pan.
- Ensure each side is brown then serve.