Easy High Fiber Protein Pancakes To Make Today
We recently shared on our Instagram page this pancake recipe and we thought we would share it here as well. This is an easy high fiber protein pancake recipe, so if you are craving some pancakes but want to stay in line with your healthy eating them these pancakes are for you.
I don’t know about you but for us, there is nothing like waking up to the smell of pancakes in the morning. The thought of that first bite into a stack of warm fluff pancakes makes our mouths water. What’s even better is that you can add some extra flavor and high fiber with just one simple ingredient!
To add in an extra notch of fiber to your pancake mix you can add Naturlax psyllium fiber. That’s right! Our customers are sharing that they are adding our fiber into their pancake mix for some additional flavor and fiber. Our customers are raving over two of their favorite flavors, Naturlax Chai Flavored Psyllium Fiber and Naturlax Vanilla Flavored Psyllium Fiber for their pancake mix.
Here is a simple recipe that you can try at home.
Easy High Fiber Protein Pancakes Recipe
What you’ll need…
- 1 Large ripe banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 Teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons of your favorite vanilla protein
- 1 Package of Naturlax Vanilla Flavored Psyllium Fiber (or you can also try Chai)
- To star off mash the banana in a bowl with a couple of forks. Add in your eggs, baking powder, protein powder, and Naturlax Fiber. Then whisk until well combined.
- Then spray the skillet with nonstick cooking spray before adding your mix
- Wait until your pancake starts to bubble on top before flipping the pancake over. Wait until both sides are golden brown before removing them off the heat.
- Once the pancakes are ready you can plate and garnish them with your favorite fruits and syrup
We hope you have enjoyed them! Let us know how they turned out in the comments below.