These No-Bake Fiberlicious Cosmic Brownies are vegan, gluten-free, and delicious. The best part is you can get scrumptious brownies without an oven. And who doesn’t love a good brownie recipe that you don’t have to bake?!
There’s nothing as nostalgic as Little Debbie’s Cosmic Brownie treats. While these treats are still oh-so good it may no longer fit our dietary needs. We’ve changed, evolved, and adjusted. But that’s okay, we’re going to let Little Debbie still do her thing and we’re going to make our own tasty creations!
The content creators here love No-Bake recipes because, they’re easy and delicious!
This recipe is inspired by @sixvegansisters vegan treat. But we definitely needed to tweak this recipe by adding wet ingredients into the blender to get a batter-like consistency. Along with our Hazelnut Flavored Psyllium Fiber Powder to make it fiberlicious.
Love No-Bake recipes just as much as us? Check out our Keto No-Bake Energy Bites
No-Bake Fiberlicious Cosmic Brownies
- Food Processor/Blender
- Small Bowl
- Parchment/Wax Paper
- Sheet Pan
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Naturlax Hazelnut Flavored Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Using a food processor [Blender can work but will take longer], combine cashews, soaked dates, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, 1tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tbsp of honey, 1tbsp of almond milk, and Hazelnut Fiber Powder
- Once the ingredients are evenly combined, line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Press the cosmic brownie mix into the baking pan
- In the small bowl, melt the coconut oil for the ganache.
- Mix in the cocoa powder and agave syrup into the small bowl until combined.
- Evenly Pour the ganache mixture on top of the pressed brownies.
- Gently top with rainbow sprinkles.
- Place the brownies into the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Once the brownies are as chill as you, slice and serve.
View this post on Instagram
These No-Bake Fiberlicious Cosmic Brownies are vegan, gluten-free, and delicious!😋 Perfect for when you need a taste of nostalgia without any of the artificial stuff❌ 🌱This recipe is inspired by @sixvegansisters No-Bake Cosmic Brownies but with our own tweaks. We added coconut oil and almond milk into the batter for a better consistency🌱 Click the link in the bio for the recipe.